Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things

OK, I know. I’m a slacker. I get it.

Let me just start off by apologizing to my adoring public. Last month, and most of this month, have, so far, been ridiculous disappointments in terms of this blog. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you. That being said a lot has happened for me since we last talked, most of it really good too.

I’ve always had a hard time with balance. I’m pretty good at going all out for short periods of time, but when it comes to longevity and consistency I find myself wanting. For a while there I felt like the blog was going great. I felt like I updated it regularly, and with a wide variety of topics presented in multiple formats.

I feel like I’ve had to trade in some of that single mindedness in order to… well, live.

A couple awesome things have happened lately; awesome but somewhat time consuming; time consuming, but totally worth it.

I got a job. I know. Crazy right? Well you can all stop calling me a lazy slacker.
Now I’m a wannabe lazy slacker. So far, so good. I like the people, enjoy the work (for the most part), love the commute, and really like “Hungry Hump Day”. I do miss sitting at JJ Bean with loved ones, drinking lattes, and dreaming about being a fisherman in 1930’s, but it’s nice to be able to pay for my lattes with bills rather than nickels and dimes.

I also met a girl. I don’t wanna go into a lot of detail on here, but she’s one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met, she’s ridiculously hot, and she laughs when I fart. If wanna know more just remember it’s none of your business.

So I guess my big struggle right now is finding a balance. I love blogging. It’s something I want to keep doing, ever more so than before. So this is my commitment to you.

The videos will be coming back very soon. There WILL be more blogs, at least 2 plus one video blog every week. I also will be doing some very special for Alan Schram the winner of “The Great Blog Off 2.0”

“Blog Off 3.0” has started with 2 more competitors, Chrissy and Amanda, so make sure you check them and the face book group out.

It’s going to be a great round, and I have some ideas that I’m really excited about, so I’ll see you guys soon.

4 comments:

  1. Jobs are good. I still have some friends who are struggling to find work. It's tough. Speaking of struggling to find something... you met a girl?! Congrats. Does she have any single friends? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your job called or what kind of job is it?

    ReplyDelete